2008-04-21

Picard Song

I've been listening to the Picard Song at Steelhead events for months, and have asked a certain DJ repeatedly for the MP file since my own searches proved fruitless. Well, tonight I finally found it, downloaded it, AND found a couple of funny videos to go along with it. This one happens to be my favorite:

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor


HOpe it works, hope someone other than ME is reading this blog... after SO MUCH kvetching from a few people (and you know who you are if you happen to READ this), I'm actually fairly certain nobody is reading it. At least nobody who bothers to post a response. Harrumph.

The question is WHY did it become imperative at 1AM on a Monday morning that I find the song IMMEDIATELY? Simple answer: EBAY. I found myself surfing ebay for garlic to grow in my garden (organically, of course) trying to figure out how I could finance a purchase. BAD MYFI!! Been on the wagon for six months now, can't fall off at this point. I had some grocery store garlic that sprouted, I planted a handful of cloves in a makeshift starter pot tonight while waiting for the naughty dogs to come back to the house (long and boring story).

Gaaarrrrrrrllliiiiiicccc..... to paraphrase Homer Simpson, is there anything garlic CAN'T do?? I'm looking forward to sauteed garlic greens on my baked potatoes. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Corgi said...

Hey, I just to have a chance to catch up! :(