2008-04-28

It almost steams

Animusic. I've seen these back in the days when we had cable... it has a steampunk feeling, but without the steam. Perhaps just mad science, totally CGI with lots of mechanical parts. In any case, here's a video from YouTube with an Animusic "Drum Machine" sequence. We can imagine our instruments rocking themselves.



now I have to go find some Kodo... en route to other things, one I must show to Cefin, and remember to call his drum teacher to get his lessons started up again. Cefin is 11; this kid was 12 at the time:




And a video for one of my favorite Kodo songs, Irodori:



ANd Wadaiko Yamato: Drummers of Japan, who are like the punk rock version of Kodo:





Happy happy now! And already wondering how I can make taiko happen in Steelhead.

Myfi

No comments: