2008-04-28

Dreary Monday

At least it has stopped snowing. After nearly an hour of gaping at big fat wet snowflakes plopping down in earnest. This slowed, becoming mixed with rain until now outside I see mainly unrelieved grey, reflected from the sky throughout my rather limited view. Appropriate for a Monday morning, I think.

The weekend was certainly not without color. I was out and about at a number of events this weekend, most notably the "superheroes" and "jellicle cat" affairs on Saturday. Otherwise, I worked on inventory - organizing and reducing primarily but with a few choice acquisitions. Following the tail of a freebie, I wound up on a very silly train ride on Mackinack Island. 'Twould be nice to have company on these excursions, but I am growing accustomed to being more solitary. The only danger in accepting my life as a solitary person here is that I tend to become altogether eremitic. Even speaking becomes an unwelcome burden.

In any case, I have photos I took and Max sent me some from his weekend jaunts, which I will work on this morning and post here later. Must be off for now, though.

Myfi

No comments: