2008-01-12

Another Saturday Night

.... and I ain't got nobody .... as usual. But at least my calendar is not completely barren for the evening, even though the event includes "Caledon" and "ball" in conjuction which is a daunting prospect. It won't be as much fun as last night, for sure: the Egypt-themed dance in Steelhead was quite well attended by locals, plus a few Casledonians tossed in for variety and good measure. Alas, due to difference engine issues, I was unable to remain through the entire event, and was unable to return to this world until the following morning. I am left wondering if Sheriff Ortega ever did notice he got a $500 tip for playing Pink. One positive side effect of my inability to stay inworld, however, was that I did manage to sleep more than usual, so perhaps it was not a bad trade. Cefin continues coughing which is worrisome, though he has not had fever all day today. So perhaps I will be able to attend the ball and sociliaze without the triple distraction of sick boy, sick computer, and spoiled rotten dogs.

No time for a longer post now, as the aforementioned spoiled canines are demanding attention, and the boy is not yet asleep, so with this very small update, I shall leave with the promise to return later with more.

Myfi

2 comments:

Corgi said...

MYFIMYFIMYFI, you MUST go see Lunar's journal!!

T.

Fuzzball Ortega said...

Yes, I did notice the tip.

Boy, wait'll you see what I'm doing with all that tip money once Boomtown comes into being.