2008-02-21

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time

That mug I got for my sister, that we laughed about so much, that reads "I feel so good today, I think I'll skip my meds!" ... not laughing so much right at the moment. Wrangling with doctors and insurance company left me with a bad taste in my mouth and out of meds, so decided to just quit taking them anyway. After spending ten minutes screaming at Cefin this evening, basically for being a normal preteen kid (i.e., crappy attitude, mean backtalk, etc.), I suddenly remembered why I went on medication in the first place. Homicide prevention.

Taking my prescriptions again now, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Frau A. S. Lowey said...

*gets out the Poking Stick*
Forty-Seven Days is not a good break after such a post, Myfanwy.
*taps Poking Stick meaningfully in her off-hand palm*